Thursday, February 4, 2016

Americanna Gummie Stars

Today I'll give you the low-down on Americanna Gummie Stars.

Each gummy star contains 10mg of THC. The entire container contains 100mg of THC. As with all edibles, start out with one and wait a bit. If you don't notice anything, then try another. Better to be not-stoned-enough than too stoned!

Americanna Mixed Gummie Stars from Starbuds Louisville


A friend at Starbuds Louisville handed these to me to try out. The first thing I noticed was the weight. Typically edibles are pretty light. These gummies are VERY dense, and pretty thick. I've had other gummies (which I'll review later on when I have some to take pictures of) that are pretty lightweight and small.

Upon opening the container, you'll notice the gummies are not in any separate bag or interior packaging. This is handy, but also worries me since you can't be sure about the cleanliness of the plastic child-proof containers.

The gummies themselves are not small. They're about the size of a quarter, and as thick as a Starburst. Popping more than one of these in your mouth at a time is not suggested due to size. They're dusted in a tangy sugar mixture, and come in five different flavors that I haven't quite figured out yet. In the picture below, you'll see four of the five flavors. I ate all of the orange stars before starting this review, however.

Americanna Mixed Gummie Stars (quarter for scale)

Since I mentioned the orange stars, I'll start off by mentioning they taste like Tang. When you first pop one of these into your mouth, you'll notice there is indeed a hashy taste at first. Once you bite into the gummy and chew it for a bit, that hashy flavoring dissipates leaving behind a very yummy fruit-flavored gummie. I'm not sure if the manufacturer coats the outside with a hash-sugar mixture or what, but that's kind of what it tastes like.

About 15 minutes after eating just one of these 10mg gummies, I noticed some effect. The fuzzy head and warm feeling was pretty noticeable while I was walked around the grocery store doing my shopping. SpaceHusband noticed an immediate effect on his back, which has three herniated discs. He said it killed the back pain enough to the point where it was not bothering him any longer. Very encouraging results for just one 10mg gummie.

All in all, these aren't bad little gummies. The hash flavor in the beginning put me off to them at first taste, but I stuck with it and definitely didn't regret it. The gummies are a bit big, but I think the larger size doesn't put me off to them. Beyond that hash taste, these are delicious little potent treats. If you don't mind the taste when you first pop them in your mouth, I'd highly suggest trying them out!

SpaceBunny says: Definitely check these out if you like fruit gummies and don't mind a slight burst of hash flavor.

2 comments:

  1. Was this recreational or medical variety ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who the fucc cares dweeb 🤡🔫

    ReplyDelete